Today I’m blogging about what I learned while researching poison ivy for Sucker for a Hot Rod. Besides that I never want to get it. You can read about it at Felicia Rogers’s Blog (http://feliciarogersauthor.webs.com/apps/blog/). Have you ever had an encounter with the nasty vine?
Subscribe by Email
- Make your own ladder - CEOs Don't Cry #romcom #romanceseries amazon.com/dp/B00A9T2BQS 2 hours ago
- All it takes is the courage to try - Meddlesome Matchmakers book 3 ow.ly/ntf7B #sweetromance #amreading 18 hours ago
- Can ghosts of the past change the future? Hauntings of the Heart #henlit #romance #ghosts #paranormal ow.ly/e4x6U 1 day ago
- Meddlesome Matchmakers: Romance with a case of the giggles #cleanromance #sweetromance Amazon.com/author/joselyn… 1 day ago
- Make your own ladder - CEOs Don't Cry #romcom #romanceseries amazon.com/dp/B00A9T2BQS 2 days ago
altering clothing Astraea Press Blog hop Books cookies Cooking Courting Sparks Creativity ebooks excerpt Fridays off the Wall Giveaways Guest authors Guest Blogs Hauntings of the Heart Heartbreak Hill interviews Little One Munchkins Potty Training Running sewing Six Sentence Sunday Sucker for a Hot Rod Sweet Saturday Things they say Thursday Snippets Uncategorized Writing