We opened a can of worms house project. One thing always leads to another. Removing the drop ceiling meant recovering trim from the barn wood from the wall. Getting the barn wood off meant removing all the wood surrounding the fireplace. Removing that meant removing the mantelpiece which was nailed and glued very well. I don’t think all the wood is going back up, but we’ll have to repurpose some for trim. There’s always something you don’t expect when you renovate an old house. #remodeling #thisoldhouse #lovethewallpaper #canofworms #oldwood #barnwood #interiordesign #diy #authorsofinstagram #handyman It will look better when we’re done, right?
Subscribe by Email
- Quick holiday read! Seeing You Again by Joselyn Vaughn amazon.com/dp/B07SD6G42C/… #kindleunlimited #christmas 2 weeks ago
- Last day for sale price! Fresh Grass - Sensory, Calming lap blanket by ScrappyRemnants etsy.me/2ZU3qHB via @Etsy #etsyhandmade #sale 2 weeks ago
- Tea Towels - Coffee Loving etsy.me/32uv1AX #coffee #gifts 2 weeks ago
- Twiddle Muff (10 different textures) - Summer Sparkle - etsy.me/2UspeJp #restlesshands #dementia #etsyhandmade 2 weeks ago
- Sale price! Fidget Quilt / Sensory Blanket - Fresh Grass - Sensory, Calming by ScrappyRemnants etsy.me/2PFha9r #sale #etsyhandmade 2 weeks ago
altering clothing Astraea Press Blog hop Books cookies Cooking Courting Sparks Creativity ebooks excerpt Fridays off the Wall Giveaways Guest authors Guest Blogs Hauntings of the Heart Heartbreak Hill interviews Little One Munchkins Potty Training Running sewing Six Sentence Sunday Sucker for a Hot Rod Sweet Saturday Things they say Thursday Snippets Uncategorized Writing