This quilt had me questioning my math skills. They are pretty rusty since my last math class was <skfjosfn> years ago. I used all fancy equations to figure out the potential area of the scraps I cut, then a did a square root to find out side dimensions for the finished quilt. (We will ignore how long it took to remember how to do a square root on a calculator, but I did manage it without a phone a child.) Despite using Algebra in real life, I still needed to use the seam ripper more than the calculator to achieve a rectangle. 612 rectangles, 595 prairie point. I really should have emptied a box of fabric by now.