10 Random Questions with Rachel Jones
- Tropical Island or Cabin in the Woods? Tropical island with a breeze, please.
- Coffee or tea? Tea (although I don’t care for hot drinks). I’m an atypical Southerner – make mine unsweet.
- Superman or Batman? Superman – you can’t fly across the sky in Batman’s arms.
- Cook dinner or wash dishes? Love to cook. I will wash dishes if I have to, but usually I have backup.
- Walking Dead or Once Upon A Time? Once Upon A Time
- Snow day or spring break? Winter is my least favorite season, so I’ll say no to the snow day and bring on spring break.
- Handwriting or typing? I do both. I like handwriting but my typing is faster.
- Ten minutes early or twenty minutes late? I always aim to be early and usually hit my target.
- Dogs or cats? For some reason, I’ve never been completely comfortable around cats. Dogs for sure – love my black lab, Samantha.
- Five star resort or tent? A tent only if it’s located somewhere on the five star resort.
From childhood, Virginia Manning has planned for a career as a concert clarinetist. Blindsided by family circumstances, her plans are interrupted, taking her down a path she would never have chosen. As a music teacher, Virginia’s relationship with the football coach goes from problematic to romantic. After Blake’s brush with death, a scared Virginia runs away looking for the contentment music has always brought to her life.
Because Blake Oliver has experienced disappointment and pain, he opts for a fresh start in a small New England town. Accepting the position of football coach, he isn’t looking for love when it finds him. When Virginia leaves to pursue a performance career, Blake realizes it’s not where you live but having someone to love that matters. His only problem is making her understand that as well.
Buy Links for Taking A Chance On Love