10 Random Questions with J.Q. Rose
- Tropical Island or Cabin in the Woods?—Cabin in the woods with a fire ring. Love sitting round the campfire roasting hot dogs, marshmallows and doughboys with friends and family.
- Coffee or tea? Tea—Constant Comment and Earl Grey are my favorites, however I have just now begun to drink the herbal fruit teas with honey. Those are good too!
- Superman or Batman? Superman—love his outfit!
- Cook dinner or wash dishes? Cook dinner especially when the vegetables in the garden are producing. Sooo tasty.
- Walking Dead or Once a Upon a Time? Once Upon a Time. I’ve never watched Walking Dead. The title is just too off-putting.
- Snow day or spring break? Spring break. We stay out of the snow because we’re snowbirds and beat a path South to FL in the Fall and north to Michigan in the spring. Many times Mother Nature forgets it’s spring and it snows when we come home. sigh
- Handwriting or typing? Typing is my preference because it’s faster and more legible than my handwriting.
- Ten minutes early or twenty minutes late? Ten minutes early. I try to never be late for anything. It seems rude to me to keep people waiting.
- Dogs or cats? Cats!
- Five star resort or tent? Five Star Resort for sure!!
Back of the Book: Deadly Undertaking by J.Q. Rose
Lauren Staab knew there would be dead bodies when she returned home. After all, her family is in the funeral business, Staab and Blood Funeral Home. Still, finding an extra body on the floor of the garage between the hearse and the flower car shocked her. Lauren’s plan to return to her hometown to help care for her mother and keep the books for the funeral home suddenly turns upside down in a struggle to prove she and her family are not guilty of murdering the man. But will the real killer return for her, her dad, her brother? Her mother’s secrets, a killer, a handsome policeman, and a shadow man muddle up her intention to have a simple life.