10 Random Questions with Heather Gray
- Tropical Island or Cabin in the Woods? Cabin in the Woods…with lots of bug spray!
- Coffee or tea? Coffee with cream, no sugar…yum!
- Superman or Batman? Batman rocks! All that ability and no super powers? Love him!
- Cook dinner or wash dishes? I’d rather cook, but I get the joy of doing both. ^_^
- Walking Dead or Once a Upon a Time? I’ve never seen WD, but I’m pretty fond of Once Upon a Time.
- Snow day or spring break? I home school. We don’t have either. ^_^
- Handwriting or typing? I like to write, but I can type so much faster!
- Ten minutes early or twenty minutes late? “Ten minutes early is five minutes late.” Um…if I’m not fifteen minutes early, I’ll be apologizing for being late.
- Dogs or cats? It’s a toss up. I like both, but I probably prefer cats because they’re more independent. Maybe when I don’t have any kids at home I’ll be more interested in having a dog again.
- Five star resort or tent? How about rustic cabin with no electricity? A 5-star resort is way too fancy for me. I’d never fit in. Neither do I want to sleep in a tent…
She saves lives. He protects them. And someone’s trying to stop them both.
Lily Ziminski is an ICU nurse near the nation’s capital where politics are a regular part of hospital policy. Assigned a series of high-profile patients, she finds herself an unwilling focus of the media. Lily would much rather do without all the attention…except where one cowboy-hat-wearing state trooper is concerned.
Caleb Graham runs into the same captivating nurse twice in one day, and he’s not a man who believes in coincidence. When problems at a local impound lot force him into the middle of a bizarre case that threatens Lily, Caleb will stop at nothing to protect her.
From a stranger in a parking garage to Secret Service agents, surprise chases Lily around every corner. In the midst of the chaos, she has two constants – her longtime faith in God, and her growing attraction for a silver-eyed trooper.
Buy Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EB4U5X2