10 Questions with Julianne Tomczak
- Tropical Island or Cabin in the Woods? I’d prefer the tropical island, just because of all the exotic colors, waterfalls, and wildlife!
- Coffee or tea? That’s a tough one. I’ll have to go with tea, because you really don’t want to meet me after I’ve had coffee. 😉
- Superman or Batman? Batman, because what’s not to love about a hero with a tragic backstory?
- Cook dinner or wash dishes? Wash dishes. Not afraid to admit, but I prefer my husband’s cooking over mine any day of the year.
- Walking Dead or Once a Upon a Time? Did you seriously just ask me this question? Walking Dead! Daryl Dixon fangirl, all the way!
- Snow day or spring break? Spring break!
- Handwriting or typing? Typing. I’m faster at it than handwriting things, and I think better for some reason when I type.
- Ten minutes early or twenty minutes late? I’m always on time, so ten minutes early. Go ahead and make it an hour while you’re at it.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs! I’m too hyperactive for cats, speaking from experience.
- Five star resort or tent? Five star resort.
A dark power is rising, and a kingdom is in dire need of a leader when the King of the Faeries falls in battle. Or so, that’s what they’re led to believe, but his only heir and daughter, Aurora, suspects murder.
But when she and her loyal friend Percy, the Captain of the Elite Guard, discover an ancient prophecy foretold by the enigmatic Faerie Sorcerers, Aurora finds herself an unwilling pawn in a dark plot that will threaten everything she holds dear.
Her courage and magic will be her greatest weapons if she hopes to succeed where all others have failed. But will she? Aurora must ask herself this very question: just how far is she willing to go to save her kingdom, and at what costs?