Kimbra takes her turn…
- Tropical Island or Cabin in the Woods? My favorite author of all time is Stephen King, so need I answer? Well, in case that wasn’t enough of a tease, I’d have to say “A cabin in the woods” ;D
- Coffee or tea? Coffee…of course ;D caffeine keeps writers writing…readers reading…
- Superman or Batman? I’d have to say “Be steel my beating heart”
Superman…the man of steel.
- Cook dinner or wash dishes?
Cooking over cleaning, every day of the week 😀
- Walking Dead or Once a Upon a Time?
Walking Dead, zombies are one of my favorites. Alice from Resident Evil…don’t you just love tough heroines?
- Snow day or spring break? Can I say HOT summer afternoon instead…? No, well then I’ll have to pick the next best thing “spring break”.
- Handwriting or typing?
Typing…it’s faster, EZ’r to read and EZ’r to correct the typos…easier I say ;D
- Ten minutes early or twenty minutes late? Ten minutes earlier (if it’s someone I’m waiting for) and (twenty minutes late, if we’re talking about me showing up).
- Dogs or cats? Both. I have two black cats and one white dog, I believe in variety being the spice of life.
- Five star resort or tent? Oh I used to LOVE camping, but that was a long time ago and, now, I prefer the five star resort.
When Savannah meets Kyle, its love at first sight. And why wouldn’t it be? He’s perfect, as far as she can tell. But Kyle appears whenever things go wrong. Maybe he isn’t everything she thought he was. It’s a complete mystery until she discovers the water in Cullaby Creek is being bottled and sold as vitamin “infused” water. Mistic Water promises the impossible. And then, like a magical elixir, it delivers. People who drink it feel younger, smarter, faster…healthier. But it doesn’t take long before side effects hit. Literally. The secret has to be in the water…or is it something more?
KIM’S AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE
Think “The Animorphs” Grown Up
RELEASE DATE: January 21, 2016
BOOK TRAILER: https://youtu.be/JOft7ED0z2Y
YOU CAN BUY KIM’S BOOKS HERE:
LOVE IS ALWAYS RISKY
IN CULLABY CREEK IT’S DANGEROUS
IS IT ALREADY TOO LATE FOR SAVANNAH?
FIND OUT IN THE CATS OF CULLABY CREEK
Love is in the Air, something else is in the water