Marsha West graciously passed on the Inspiring Blogger Award to me. I am very honored.
She said all I have to do is tell you seven random things about me and pass the award on to two other bloggers. Thinking of seven random things is always harder than I think it should be. Since I’m *super* interesting I should be able to come up with things at the drop of a hat. Well, these took me two days. Hmm.
Since you are dying to read them after all that, here they are:
1. I have two dogs, one that could find his way home from Florida (I’m in Michigan); and one that can’t find his way home from across the street.
2. My daughter’s favorite outdoor activity is digging for worms in the driveway. I do not agree with how cute she thinks earthworms are.
3. I get the most writing done at the picnic table when the kids are playing in the sandbox.
4. I don’t mind doing laundry on laundry days. (Yes, I have a laundry schedule.) I despise loads that require washing on non-laundry days and folding socks.
5. I love thrift store shopping and garage sale-ing. You never know what you are going to find.
6. My favorite flowers are rhododendrons, but they don’t seem to do very well in my yard.
7. I enjoy upcycling and finding new uses for old things.
I’m passing this award on to Patricia Kiyono (http://creative-hodgepodge.blogspot.com/) and Elaine Cantrell (http://www.elainepcantrell.blogspot.com/). Check out their blogs for some great books and fun ideas.