Today, I’ve got a guest post over at the Grand Rapids Region Writers Group (Http://grandrapidsregionwritersgroup.blogspot.com). There’s a new excerpt of Climbing Heartbreak Hill. Hope you can drop by. If you are a writer in the West Michigan area, check out their meeting schedule. They are very informative and a lot of fun.
Subscribe by Email
- Make your own ladder - CEOs Don't Cry #romcom #romanceseries amazon.com/dp/B00A9T2BQS 2 hours ago
- All it takes is the courage to try - Meddlesome Matchmakers book 3 ow.ly/ntf7B #sweetromance #amreading 18 hours ago
- Can ghosts of the past change the future? Hauntings of the Heart #henlit #romance #ghosts #paranormal ow.ly/e4x6U 1 day ago
- Meddlesome Matchmakers: Romance with a case of the giggles #cleanromance #sweetromance Amazon.com/author/joselyn… 1 day ago
- Make your own ladder - CEOs Don't Cry #romcom #romanceseries amazon.com/dp/B00A9T2BQS 2 days ago
altering clothing Astraea Press Blog hop Books cookies Cooking Courting Sparks Creativity ebooks excerpt Fridays off the Wall Giveaways Guest authors Guest Blogs Hauntings of the Heart Heartbreak Hill interviews Little One Munchkins Potty Training Running sewing Six Sentence Sunday Sucker for a Hot Rod Sweet Saturday Things they say Thursday Snippets Uncategorized Writing