* A child can complain they are starving all afternoon, then not eat a bite of supper.
* The children can be wrestling like wild dogs when in the house, but once they go outside they will sit quietly in a chair clutching their blankets.
* Children that are falling asleep in their macaroni and cheese at supper will be bouncing out of their beds at nine.
* A child who never acknowledges their need to use the bathroom during the day will suddenly have to go once they are in bed.
* Just because you tell one sibling no doesn’t mean that it applies to the others as well. They must all ask or try.
* A dog that takes twenty minutes to pee when you want to go to bed will be bark like being outside is torture if you take a shower.